Bacon, check! Pork, check! This Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin recipe is a meat lover’s dream! The tenderness of the pork tenderloin with the crunchiness of the bacon is just mouth watering. The bacon adds a little bit of saltiness to the pork while holding in the moisture of the pork.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 30 min | Cook Time: 45 min
- 1 – 1lbs Pork Tenderloin (recommend: Hormel Teriyaki Marinated)
- 1 pack of bacon, 12 slices
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 12 toothpick, soaked in water for a couple of min
PREP THE GOODS
- To make the bacon wrap, you’ll need to first lay out 6 slices of bacon on a sheet of aluminum foil. Next you’ll interlace the other 6 slices of bacon by weaving the slices one slice at a time.
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the bacon wrap, roll the bacon wrap to cover the pork tenderloin, and fasten with toothpick. I suggest placing 1 toothpick at the end of each slice of bacon.
COOKING THE GOODS
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Heat a large deep pan and place the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin in the pan, brown the bacon on all sides (2-3 min on each side.
- Once the bacon is nice and cooked, place the pork tenderloin in a baking dish (if you have a baking rack is available, place on the rack inside the baking dish), and bake for 30 min
- Take the pork tenderloin out, cover with aluminum foil, and let the meat sit for 5 min before serving.
- When serving, cut along the line of the bacon so the wrap does not unravel when being plated
Leave a Reply